Thursday, September 11, 2014

God Speak To Moses

The Moses returned to the Lord and said:"Lord, why have you treated these people so badly? Why have you sent me? For since I came to Pharaoh to speak in your name, he has done nothing to save them."
  The God said Moses:
  "Now you shall see what I will do to Pharaoh. For with a strong hand he shall let the people go. With a strong hand he will drive them out of his land."
  "For I am the Lord. I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob by the name of God Almighty. I made a promise to them, to give them the land of Canaan."
  "Say to the children of Israel, 'I am the Lord, and I will free you from the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will take you out of slavery. I will make you my people, and I will be to you a God. I will bring you to the land I promised to give to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob. And I will give it to you and your descendants.'"
   Moses told the children of Israel all that the Lord had said. But they did not listen to Moses in their suffering and their misery. And God said to Moses:
   " You shall say all that I have to tell you. And Aaron your brother shall speak to Pharaoh, telling him to send the children of Israel out of his land. But I will harden Pharaoh's heart and perform many signs and miracles in the land of Egypt. Still Pharaoh will not listen to you, so I will lay my hand on Egypt and bring forth my armies and my people out of Egypt by my great judgments."
  "The Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord when I stretch forth my hand upon Egypt and bring the children of Israel out from among them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Right Reserved Copyright 2016